Recipe by *Parsley*
Great veggie side dish to roast in the oven or in a foil pan on the grill. I like to prepare it for roasting a couple of hours ahead to let the flavors blend.
Top Review by Jenni D
Wonderful!! I made this to serve along side spaghetti and meat balls- everyone loved it! To avoide uneven distribution of the herbs and vinegar- i turned the veggies half way through baking. Turned out great and was super sinple to put together!
- 1 large eggplant, sliced
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced (about 5-6 cups or use a combo of yellow squash and green zucchini)
- 118.29 ml thinly sliced onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 3.69 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 5 sprig fresh rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sliced eggplant, zucchini and onions in a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and toss to coat well. Pour into a baking dish or foil pan and bake at 450°F for about 25-30 minutes or until desired tenderness. Or place foil pan on grill and grill for approximately 20-25 minutes or until desired tenderness.