1/1 Photo of Roasted Rosemary Skewered Figs
Steve Sickenberger's Note:
Great to serve with pork chops or roasted pork loin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 400 degrees. Skewer 3 whole figs onto each sprig of rosemary.
- 2in a small bowl combine maple syrup, vinegar, and mustard.
- 3place skewers into an oiled baking dish and roast for 30 min.
- 4spoon maple syrup mixture over figs and continue roasting for 15 min basting occasionally.
Browse Our Top Summer Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Summer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Rosemary Skewered Figs
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.9
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: