Recipe by Bev
This Italian favorite pairs up especially well with the recipes I posted for Mediterranean Roasted Green Beans with Slivered Amonds Mediterranean Roasted Green Beans with Slivered Almonds and/or Roasted Asparagus Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms. From The Mediterranean Vegan Kitchen.
Top Review by matt_maples
Quick prep time, easy, and tasty make for the 5 stars. With two boys I need all of the potato recipes I can find (bottomless pits) and this one has plenty of flavor without adding butter so the wife and I like these to.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, left whole if small,halved or quartered if large
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- salt, preferably the coarse variety
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place the potatoes and garlic in a shallow baking dish large enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Drizzle with the oil and toss well to evenly coat.
- Sprinkle with the rosemary, salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Toss again.
- Roast, uncovered, for 40-50 minutes, depending on size, turning halfway through cooking time, or until the potatoes are nicely browned and tender through the center.
- Serve hot.
- Serves 6.