Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A simple and quick preparation of the venerable potato that ensures there will be no leftovers.
- 5 -6 medium russet potatoes or 5 -6 medium yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, to coat
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, roughly ground
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- Cut into cubes about 3/4" square.
- Put cubed potatoes into a large bowl and liberally coat with EVOO.
- Sprinkle on salt, pepper, rosemary.
- Toss the mixture to evenly coat.
- Spread a single layer of potatoes onto a large cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place cookie sheet with potatoes in the oven.
- Turn potatoes over after 13 minutes, cook for an additional 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven let cool for 5 minutes, enjoy.
Wow, we loved these tasty tatters. They were so quick and easy to throw together, on the table before we knew it. Soft, tender, crispy and full of flavors. These buttery tasting potatoes had the right ratio of salt, pepper and rosemary, to create an extra special treat. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe. Made and enjoyed for Spring Pac 2014.
Yummy side taters for tonight's chicken dish. No big hassle in preparation and they came out golden brown on the outside and tender on the inside with great flavor. Made for PAC, Spring 2014.
Excellent potatoes. I cut recipe down for two and used Yukons, which I didn't peel. Great flavor and really easy to make. (I used my toaster oven). Made for Spring 2014 PAC.