Recipe by RachelB-KY
These are so good. You can make them with just about anything as a side dish. And even my 4 year old likes the flavor...so that could say something.
- 4 medium potatoes (1 1/3 pounds)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped (2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leave, chopped (1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch. Cut potatoes into 1-inch chunks.
- Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Spread potatoes in single layer in pan.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes, turning occasionally, until potatoes are light brown and tender when pierced with fork.