Prep 15 mins
Cook 23 mins
These are so good. You can make them with just about anything as a side dish. And even my 4 year old likes the flavor...so that could say something.
- 4 medium potatoes (1 1/3 pounds)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped (2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leave, chopped (1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch. Cut potatoes into 1-inch chunks.
- Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Spread potatoes in single layer in pan.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes, turning occasionally, until potatoes are light brown and tender when pierced with fork.
These potatoes came out excellent! I've tried making roasted potatoes and never had a lot of luck. These were just crispy enough. I used yukon gold potatoes.
Tasty and easy side dish! I used red skinned potatoes and didn't peel them. The onion and thyme were a nice addition. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2012
great simple side!!