Recipe by Mims & Squims
Fresh rosemary, sea salt, and tiny fingerling potatoes. A simple yet flavorful dish that goes with just about anything!
Top Review by *Parsley*
Just from the smell coming from the oven while these cooked, I knew these would get 5 stars. I made this as written, using the coarse salt. My fingerlings were really tiny, so I set the oven to 425. Worked out wonderfully. These would be great for a fancy meal or just and everyday meal. Thanx!
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon hawaiian red sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- In large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, garlic, rosemary, and salt.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer, not touching, in nonstick roasting pan.
- Roast 25 minutes until tender. Flip potatoes & rotate pan every 10 minutes so browning is even.