Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Fresh rosemary, sea salt, and tiny fingerling potatoes. A simple yet flavorful dish that goes with just about anything!
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon hawaiian red sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- In large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, garlic, rosemary, and salt.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer, not touching, in nonstick roasting pan.
- Roast 25 minutes until tender. Flip potatoes & rotate pan every 10 minutes so browning is even.
Just from the smell coming from the oven while these cooked, I knew these would get 5 stars. I made this as written, using the coarse salt. My fingerlings were really tiny, so I set the oven to 425. Worked out wonderfully. These would be great for a fancy meal or just and everyday meal. Thanx!
I chopped my fingerlings well so that they would cook quickly in my glass baking dish (I didn't feel like dragging out the huge nonstick pan), and even then, they took about 40 minutes. But it was worth it! I used smoked salt, and so skipped the rosemary. Yum!
Made for Junes Tag Game -- Romero y Oregano tag game. What a delicious and wonderful smelling dish! Followed the instructions as written and definately will make again.