1/1 Photo of Roasted Rosemary Chicken with Lemon/Soy Sauce
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 45 mins
This was originally a Kikkoman Soy Sauce recipe advertised in a magazine. We really like it. It's great with lemon rice and roasted vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken.
- 2Rinse chicken under cold running water; drain well and pat dry.
- 3Place chicken breast side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- 4Blend soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, rosemary and garlic.
- 5Brush chicken cavity and skin thoroughly with mixture, then place lemon halves in cavity.
- 6Roast at 350 for 1 hour and 45 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of thigh registers 185, brushing with soy/lemon mixture every 30 minutes.
- 7Remove chicken from oven and let stand 10 minutes before carving.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Rosemary Chicken with Lemon/Soy Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 710.5
- Calories from Fat 480
- Total Fat 53.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 213.8 mg
- Sodium 954.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 51.9 g