Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Mmm Mmm good and so easy to make. Oh the aroma that fills the air when they cook.
- 2 lbs baby potatoes, cut in half (if large, quartered)
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Toss potatoes and rosemary into a large roasting pan with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and roast for 50 minutes, tossing every 15 minutes until golden-crisp and tender.
- Transfer with rosemary sprigs to a platter and season with pepper.
I didn't have any rosemary on hand, so I substituted dried dill weed ... FANTASTIC! I don't even know if we will ever get around to trying them with rosemary because we love them so much with dill. BEST roasted potatoes we have ever had!!! Oh yeah ... instead of salt, I used approx. 1.5 tsps. of Maggi chix Bouillon.
These are absolutely delicious. We loved these crisp and tender potatoes, lightly salted & peppered with a subtle rosemary flavour. I wanted to prove to my dh that he could eat things flavoured with rosemary...and your dish was the proof...He loved them as did I....I will certainly be making these again and again. Thanks so much for sharing.
These were divine. I did not toss them every 15 minutes while roasting, as directed, but they still came out great. Nice and flavorful and crisp. My oven was set at 400, so I roasted them a bit longer than 50 minutes. A perfect addition to our dinner of panko-crusted mustard pork cutlets (zaar #108948). Thank you for posting this winner!