Recipe by kathanover
Mmm Mmm good and so easy to make. Oh the aroma that fills the air when they cook.
Top Review by Moonchild64
I didn't have any rosemary on hand, so I substituted dried dill weed ... FANTASTIC! I don't even know if we will ever get around to trying them with rosemary because we love them so much with dill. BEST roasted potatoes we have ever had!!! Oh yeah ... instead of salt, I used approx. 1.5 tsps. of Maggi chix Bouillon.
- 2 lbs baby potatoes, cut in half (if large, quartered)
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Toss potatoes and rosemary into a large roasting pan with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and roast for 50 minutes, tossing every 15 minutes until golden-crisp and tender.
- Transfer with rosemary sprigs to a platter and season with pepper.