Recipe by MrsEl
Blue cheese lovers - these potatoes are easy and delicious! This recipe came from the newly-released Vol. 3 of my all-time favorite cookbook series - "Cooking With Class", from Charlotte Latin School.
- 1 (1 lb) bagcreamy small red potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2⁄3 cup Roquefort cheese or 2⁄3 cup blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Wash potatoes and halve, leaving skins on.
- Brush olive oil onto baking sheet.
- Mix potatoes to"oil" all sides.
- Then arrange potatoes, cut side up, on sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then turn so the cut side is down.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until cut side is browned.
- Turn potatoes over and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake a couple of minutes until cheese starts to melt.
- Serve immediately.