Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Cooking Light 2009. 1/2 inch slices.
- 354.88 ml sliced carrots
- 354.88 ml sliced parsnips
- 354.88 ml cubed peeled turnips
- 19.71 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 29.58 ml maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Cmbine first 6 ingredients in a 13 x 9–inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, tossing well to coat. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
- Stir in syrup. Bake an additional 20 minutes or until tender and golden, stirring after 10 minutes.