- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced parsnips
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed peeled turnips
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Cmbine first 6 ingredients in a 13 x 9–inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, tossing well to coat. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
- Stir in syrup. Bake an additional 20 minutes or until tender and golden, stirring after 10 minutes.