- 5 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes, carrots and garlic in a greased 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Stir to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 35 minutes.
- Increase heat to 450F; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.