Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
My whole family absolutely loves this. You can add anything you'd like to the recipe, you can add spices and seasonings or add different vegetables. The recipe is very basic.
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into bitesized pieces
- 2 turnips, peeled and cut into bitesized pieces
- 1 rutabaga, peeled and cut into bitesized pieces
- 10 baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, julienned
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Scatter veggies on a baking tray.
- Drizzle olive oil over vegetables.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over vegetables to taste.
- Mix with hands to coat vegetables with oil.
- Checking every once in a while, roast for about 35 minutes or until browned and tender. If need be, stir vegetables around. If the vegetables are drying out or browning too quickly, cover with foil.
Very nice! I used parsnips, carrots, onion and quartered potato's. Set the oven temp a little higher 425 for the first 15 minutes, and then decreased to 375 since we were a bit pressed for time. Made for Bargain Basement Game.