My whole family absolutely loves this. You can add anything you'd like to the recipe, you can add spices and seasonings or add different vegetables. The recipe is very basic.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Scatter veggies on a baking tray.
- Drizzle olive oil over vegetables.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over vegetables to taste.
- Mix with hands to coat vegetables with oil.
- Checking every once in a while, roast for about 35 minutes or until browned and tender. If need be, stir vegetables around. If the vegetables are drying out or browning too quickly, cover with foil.