1/2 Photos of Roasted Root Vegetables
My whole family absolutely loves this. You can add anything you'd like to the recipe, you can add spices and seasonings or add different vegetables. The recipe is very basic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Scatter veggies on a baking tray.
- 3Drizzle olive oil over vegetables.
- 4Sprinkle salt and pepper over vegetables to taste.
- 5Mix with hands to coat vegetables with oil.
- 6Checking every once in a while, roast for about 35 minutes or until browned and tender. If need be, stir vegetables around. If the vegetables are drying out or browning too quickly, cover with foil.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Root Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.0
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 80.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: