Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle chile, canned or bottled
- 1 anaheim chilies or 1 new mexico green chili pepper, trimmed,seeded and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced or pressed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 lbs rock shrimp
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the chile peppers, garlic, ginger and lemon juice.
- Stir to mix, then add the rock shrimp and stir until the shrimp are evenly coated.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour the shrimp mixture into a shallow baking dish and roast the rock shrimp until they are just opaque through, 8 to 12 minutes.
- Spoon the roasted rock shrimp onto individual plates, with rice alongside, if you like.
- Serve immediately.