Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Had a cup of roasted rice with green tea at a friend's place and loved the smell and taste of it!
Make and share this Roasted Rice With Green Tea recipe from Food.com.
- Heat skillet till it's hot.
- Wash the rice grains (doesn't matter if they're short, medium or long grains) and pat dry.
- Pan fry the rice in the hot skillet till golden brown. No need water or oil.
- In a teapot, put in roasted rice, green tea and boiling water.
- Let it sit for a couple of minutes before serving.
- You can change the amount of the ingredients according to your taste.