- 1 lb red snapper, 1 inch thick (fresh or frozen)
- 14 1⁄2 ounces low sodium tomato, canned -- cut up
- 8 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- to taste nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons ripe olives, pitted, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 450.
- Cut fish into 4 serving size portions.
- Combine undrained tomatoes, green onions, celery, lemon juice, and oregano in a large skillet. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Spray a 2 quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place fish in baking dish, turning under any thin edges.
- Sprinkle with the pepper and coriander.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer fish to individual serving plates.
- Spoon sauce over fish.
- Sprinkle feta cheese and olives over fish.