Recipe by michelleholmes72_12876182
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Roasted red skin potatoes topped with smoked chicken sausage, melted colby jack cheese and scallions. I was cooking potatoes and smoked sausage and thought, "I wonder how this would taste together with cheese on top." And then I added scallions and I have been eating this dish every since.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges
- 1 (1 lb) packagesmoked chicken sausage, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄2 lb grated mild colby-monterey jack cheese
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine potato wedges and 2 tbsp olive oil, toss to coat.
- Place potatoes on a large sheet pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning each wedge over after 10 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil to coat bottom of skillet.
- Add sausage slices.
- Cook on each side for 5 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Remove potatoes from oven and place on serving dishes.
- Top with grated cheese and scallions.