Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
From Kraft's What's Cooking
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-calorie ranch dressing, Kraft calorie-wise
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 2 lbs baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Mix dressing, cheese and bacon bits in large bowl; add potatoes and toss.
- Spoon into lightly greased baking dish; cover; bake 40 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove cover; bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley ( or fresh rosemary ).
My boyfriends mom made these for Easter and they were so yummy. I will be making these alot this summer.