Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Kraft foods website
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dressing, bacon, and cheese in bowl. Add potatoes and toss.
- Spoon into greased 13x9 inch baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake additional 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
WOW! I'm giving this 5-stars for taste even though the timing was off. My potatoes took 2 hours to cook in my gas oven which may not be as hot as the poster's. Delicious flavors! I also sprinkled another 1/2 cup of cheese over the potatoes in the last 15 minutes.
Very good. I whipped these up today to use up some red potatoes I had on hand. Used a horseradish-cheddar cheese that was awesome! Great recipe--quick, easy, good. My favorite kind!
These potatoes are terrific! I made these just as specified except I forgot to top with parsley. I liked replacing the butter that is usually in potatoes like this with the ranch dressing - really added a flavor punch. Thanks for posting this recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2009