Recipe by Alex and Andrew's Mimi
A delicious and simple way to fix new, red potatoes. No need to peel, just wash and quarter. This recipe came from the 2008 Spring Kraft Food and Family magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup kraft light ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup kraft shredded 2% cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Oscar Mayer real bacon bits
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix dressing, cheese and bacon bits in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss lightly.
- Spoon into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with foil.
- Bake 40 minute Remove foil; bake an additional 15 minute or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.