Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I knew I wanted roasted potatoes, but couldn't decide on one from 'Zaar, so opened the fridge and came up with this. It was well received by the family. Hope you enjoy it, too.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup thousand island dressing
- 1⁄4 cup Catalina dressing
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce (to taste)
- 7 garlic cloves, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F Line a jelly roll pan with heavy duty foil. Spray heavily with non-stick spray.
- Combine everything except the potatoes and garlic.
- Beat mixture thoroughly. When well combined, add potatoes and garlic.
- Pour out onto prepared jelly roll pan in single layer.
- Roast for 45 minutes.
You don't need so much oil or dressing.