Prep 2 mins
Cook 45 mins
I serve these often as a side to steak and chicken
- 6 red potatoes, cubed with peels on
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons marjoram
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 4 tablespoons rosemary
- 1 tablespoon tomatoes, boullion
- Place potatoes in a casserole dish
- mix butter and herbs.
- With a spoon dollop seasoned butter over potatoes.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes on 400 degrees.
I halved the recipe, and used really small red potatoes, so I tried to adjust the rest of the ingredients accordingly. I found that the finished product was a little greasy. But I loved combining the butter with the seasoning, letting it dissolve over the potatoes as they cooked. I would reduce the amount of butter called for in the recipe, and add the seasonings according to your individual tastes. Personally I think the rosemary was a little excessive. Overall, I really enjoyed this recipe. Thanks so much for posting a yummy potato dish! Made for TYM tag game.