Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are delicious with chicken or beef, and very easy to prepare. Easy enough for weeknights but special enough for company.
- 6 -8 medium small red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 13x9 dish with cooking spray.
- Slice potatoes fairly thin and place in dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
You have my vote! These potatoes are excellent. Very easy to throw together, bake, and enjoy. Followed your directions and I couldn't ask for a nicer side. Thanks for sharing a nifty recipe. Laudee C.
My husband is a fan of regular white potatoes so he was skeptical about me making these as a side dish. He loved them, and asked me to make them again! Be careful to slice the potatoes as close to evenly as you can or you'll end up with some done and others not cooked through. This recipe was great!
I allowed these delicious, very thinly sliced potatoes to brown to a light, crispy crunch on top. I added salt and freshly ground pepper and they were fabulous! Thanks for a wonderful potato side, Angela!