Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very easy to make. Not too quick, but not too much time involved, either. Just right for a weekend. Plus, they really are delicious. I found this in one of the Quick Cooking magazines.
- 453.59 g small red potato
- 14.79 ml olive oil or 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 13x 9x2-inch baking pan or casserole dish.
- Cut potatoes, unpeeled and uncooked, into 1/4-inch slices, then toss in plastic bag with oil.
- Single layer them in baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining three ingredients.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 40 minutes or until slices are cooked.
Amazing! We have them at least once a week. Perfect side for any meat. I bake covered at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes and then uncover, sprinkle on more parmesan, and bake uncovered until golden brown. I have to make 2 batches-one for me that are 1/4 inch and one for my hubby who likes his 1/8 inch and extra crispy. My mandolin makes this recipe insanely easy.
Very nice. I had a little more than 1 lb. of potatoes, and I baked them a bit differently: I preheated my oven to 375 degrees F, and I placed the potatoes on a greased, foil-lined, rimmed 17x11 baking sheet. I roasted them, uncovered, for about 30 minutes, flipping them halfway through. The taste is lovely - nothing like simple. I served these with Tuna Biscuit Bake and green beans. Thanks for posting!
These are very simple, and very delicious! I have tried many other roasted red potato recipes, but they never worked right for me! These are perfect! I don't change anything at all, but when they're fresh from the oven, I put a few pats of butter and toss them around. That gives it an awesome buttery flavor! This is my permanent RRP recipe! Thanx.