Very easy to make. Not too quick, but not too much time involved, either. Just right for a weekend. Plus, they really are delicious. I found this in one of the Quick Cooking magazines.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 13x 9x2-inch baking pan or casserole dish.
- Cut potatoes, unpeeled and uncooked, into 1/4-inch slices, then toss in plastic bag with oil.
- Single layer them in baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining three ingredients.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 40 minutes or until slices are cooked.