- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 907.18 g red potatoes, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 9.85 ml garlic, minced
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml ground pepper
- 10 slice cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 177.44 ml ranch salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss first six ingredients together and place in single layer on cookie sheet sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to large bowl.
- Toss remaining ingredients. Can be eaten warm or cold. We prefer it room temp to warm.