Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple recipe with a cream cheese filling. Great for a picnic or on-the-go meal. From Cooking Light Magazine
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 miniature bagels, halved and toasted
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, rinsed,drained,and chopped
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cut sides of bagels.
- Arrange the chopped red bell peppers evenly over bottom halves of bagels and top each with the top halves of the bagels.
- Cut each sandwich in half.