Manda C's Note:
Warm,creamy, and perfect for cold weather! Also a great way to get veggies into your meal, even if you don't like some of them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large stock pot, melt 3 tbsp of butter. Add onion, celery, and garlic. Over medium heat, cook till soft and translucent.
- 2Add tomatoes (in juice)and roasted red pepper, bring to boil, reduce heat to low.
- 3Simmer for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.(If too much liquid is absorbed, add 1/2 cup of chicken stock.).
- 4Add stock and whipping cream, stir to combine.
- 5In small increments, puree till mostly smooth. In another pot, place pureed soup and heat on low till all of the mixture has been pureed. Or, if you want to keep it to one dish, place pureed soup in original pot.
- 6Enjoy! This soup freezes well, so feel free to double the recipe for another night! We like to top with croutons!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.5
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 503.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers