Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Rachael Ray : ) Looks like a great appetizer or light lunch.
Make and share this Roasted Red Pepper Toasts recipe from Food.com.
- 4 roasted red peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- baguette, slices
- Puree first 4 ingredients.
- Spread 2 tsps puree on toasted baguette slices.
- Garnish with parmesean cheese.
I did vary a little from the original recipe. I layered the chopped ingredients and toasted on the bread. I used roasted jalapenos. Great appy with wine. For PAC.