This recipe makes a lot - and that is a good thing, because it is eaten as fast as it is taken out of the oven. Great with pita chips, crackers, or carrot sticks. I have successfully cut the recipe in half. This one will be a favorite of cheese lovers!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (7 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, finely chopped
- 2⁄3 cup roasted red pepper, finely chopped
- 4 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded and divided
- Combine the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, onion and garlic in a large mixing bowl - stir until blended. Stir in the tomoatores and peppers. Add the Italian blend cheese and 2/3 cup Parmesan. Stir until blended.
- Transfer mixture to greased 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese on top. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, until edges are bubbly and browning.
- Serve hot with crackers or vegetables.
This is definitely cheesy! I roasted a red pepper for use and used fat free mayo and sour cream and reduced fat cream cheese. It still tasted very rich. I served it with crackers and veggies, as suggested. Thanks for sharing!