1/1 Photo of Roasted Red Pepper & Sun-Dried Tomato Hot Cheese Dip - Yum!
This recipe makes a lot - and that is a good thing, because it is eaten as fast as it is taken out of the oven. Great with pita chips, crackers, or carrot sticks. I have successfully cut the recipe in half. This one will be a favorite of cheese lovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (7 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup roasted red pepper, finely chopped
- 4 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded and divided
- 1Combine the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, onion and garlic in a large mixing bowl - stir until blended. Stir in the tomoatores and peppers. Add the Italian blend cheese and 2/3 cup Parmesan. Stir until blended.
- 2Transfer mixture to greased 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese on top. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, until edges are bubbly and browning.
- 3Serve hot with crackers or vegetables.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Pepper & Sun-Dried Tomato Hot Cheese Dip - Yum!
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.1
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 231.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend