- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, patted dry
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 lb medium-size fresh white mushroom
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove stems from mushrooms; reserve caps; set stems aside for another use.
- In a bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal wing blade, place cream cheese, roasted red peppers, Parmesan cheese, garlic and ground red pepper.
- Process until smooth, about 1 minute.
- In a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip, place cream cheese mixture.
- Pipe into mushroom caps; garnish with toasted pine nuts, sliced green olives and parsley leaves, if desired.