Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick, easy and delicious... from the Mushroom Council
Make and share this Roasted Red Pepper-Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Remove stems from mushrooms; reserve caps; set stems aside for another use.
- In a bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal wing blade, place cream cheese, roasted red peppers, Parmesan cheese, garlic and ground red pepper.
- Process until smooth, about 1 minute.
- In a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip, place cream cheese mixture.
- Pipe into mushroom caps; garnish with toasted pine nuts, sliced green olives and parsley leaves, if desired.