Queen Dragon Mom's Note:
Quick, easy and delicious... from the Mushroom Council
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove stems from mushrooms; reserve caps; set stems aside for another use.
- 2In a bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal wing blade, place cream cheese, roasted red peppers, Parmesan cheese, garlic and ground red pepper.
- 3Process until smooth, about 1 minute.
- 4In a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip, place cream cheese mixture.
- 5Pipe into mushroom caps; garnish with toasted pine nuts, sliced green olives and parsley leaves, if desired.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Pepper-Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.1
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 82.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g