Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick, easy and delicious... from the Mushroom Council
Make and share this Roasted Red Pepper-Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Remove stems from mushrooms; reserve caps; set stems aside for another use.
- In a bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal wing blade, place cream cheese, roasted red peppers, Parmesan cheese, garlic and ground red pepper.
- Process until smooth, about 1 minute.
- In a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip, place cream cheese mixture.
- Pipe into mushroom caps; garnish with toasted pine nuts, sliced green olives and parsley leaves, if desired.
Not only are these super easy to make, but they are so tasty. We loved them and my husband couldn't get enough. We used the left over filling on bread and it was amazing. The mushrooms are also very good heated up. Thanks for a really easy and very nice recipe. It is sure to impress at any dinner party.