Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This bright spread, also known as "rouille", is a tasty no-cook topping that is perfect on crusty bread, but is also delicious on vegetables, baked potatoes or grilled fish. Enjoy!!
- 1 loaf ciabatta, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup pure 100% olive oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup flame roasted red pepper tapenade
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons roasted garlic, seasoning paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Heat barbecue to high. Drizzle bread with olive oil and grill, oil side down for 1-2 minutes or until grill marks appear. Slice each half into 4 pieces.
- Meanwhile, purée the remaining ingredients until smooth. Top each piece of bread with 1 tablespoons of the spread, and serve.