Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
MMMmmmm...this is SUPER!! You can use it as a dip, sandwich spread, or baked potato topping...it tastes great on grilled cheeseburgers and chicken sandwiches, and blended with sour cream on a potato:)
- 1 cup roasted red pepper, rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) packagehidden valley original ranch dressing mix
- sliced black olives, sliced
- lightly toased baguette, sliced
- Blot dry the peppers.
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, combine the peppers, cream cheese, and dressing mix; process until smooth.
- Garnish with a few olive slices, if desired; spread on the baguette slices or vegetable sticks.
This sandwich spread had a nice consistency and a lovely color. It was too salty for my taste, but this could probably be remedied by using less of the dressing mix. The taste of ranch dressing definitely dominated the spread; if you're a big ranch dressing fan, you'll like this recipe. Thanks for sharing!