Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is great for the holiday or anytime really. Great served with toasted french bread or water crackers for a festive treat.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 (6 ounce) jars roasted red peppers, drained
- 1⁄4 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 -4 tablespoons oil
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender. Blend or process until mixture is fairly smooth, adding oil as needed for desired consistency. Place in serving bowl, cover, and chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Serve with toasted french or water crackers.