Roasted Red Pepper & Scallop Fettuccine
- Remove peppers from jar, puree on High until smooth (30-45 seconds). Set aside.
- Prepare fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- In 10-inch skillet melt butter, add garlic. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally 1 minute.
- Add green onions and scallops. Continue cooking, until scallops are tender (5-7 minutes).
- Stir in sour cream and red pepper puree until well mixed. Cook another 6 minutes.
- In large bowl toss scallop mixture with cooked fettucine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.