Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve with salad and crusty bread.
- 2 roasted red peppers
- 1 (16 ounce) package fettuccine
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large scallops
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- pepper, coarsely ground
- Remove peppers from jar, puree on High until smooth (30-45 seconds). Set aside.
- Prepare fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- In 10-inch skillet melt butter, add garlic. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally 1 minute.
- Add green onions and scallops. Continue cooking, until scallops are tender (5-7 minutes).
- Stir in sour cream and red pepper puree until well mixed. Cook another 6 minutes.
- In large bowl toss scallop mixture with cooked fettucine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.