Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 large roasted red pepper, seeded (homemade or from a jar)
- 1 slice white bread, crusts removed and torn into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Puree bell pepper, bread, mayonnaise, salt and pepper in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours before serving.
- Serve with corn cakes.
I loved it! Wordeful taste! I used a jared pepper but a homemade one would be better. Easy and refresing! I used it over some fried zucchini and eggplant. Wordeful summer dinner. Thanks so much Lainey for sharing!