Recipe by Celeste!
Deilicious pasta recipe can be served hot or cold, but we like it best cold!!! This recipe is from the back of the Ronzoni Rotini box.
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) packageronzoni healthy harvest rotini pasta (cooked)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, sliced
- 4 cups fresh Baby Spinach or 4 cups frozen spinach, chard, sugar peas, basil leaves, arugula, pesto, artichoke hearts, broccoli florets
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- parmesan cheese
- cracked pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Heat a large saute pan with a light film of oil, toss in red peppers and spinach.
- Heat until warmed (about 1 minute).
- In the large saute pan, toss cooked pasta with spinach and peppers.
- Add Caesar dressing, stirring frequently until heated through (approximately 3-5 minutes).
- Top pasta with desired amount of Parmesan cheese, cracked pepper, and salt.