Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Posted for a recipe request.
- 3 red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, quartered
- 1⁄2 pint yellow cherry tomatoes or 1⁄2 pint red pear tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Toss the roasted peppers with the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Slice the fresh tomatoes, some in half and some in quarters, and add to bowl.
- Add the basil, vinegar, and oil, and mix.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Allow the relish to macerate for about an hour before serving.