Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
This a yummy combo I put together for my dad, he loved it
- 1⁄4 loaf bread (your choice) or 2 slices bread (your choice)
- 3 slices prosciutto
- 1 jarred roasted red pepper (or more to taste)
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- olive oil
- Place prosciutto , pepper, and cheese on bread.
- Heat Grill pan and have something heavy near by to weigh down the lid.
- Lighty oil pan and add panini.
- Press down on top with another pan or heavy plate, cook untill ightly browned.
- Flip and cook other side.
- Add whatever additions.
very good. brushed outside of italian bread with the olive oil and did on george foreman grill... added deli turky. was delicious! thanks sooo much
Fantastic! These are really great. I loved the addition of the red pepper, I had gone kind of light on them and wished I had added more. Thanks for the awesome recipe!