Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Savory (and different!) addition to a buffet or potluck. Serve with crackers, toasted french bread, pita crisps, ect.
- 1 cup butter-flavored cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup drained roasted red pepper, pureed
- Mix crumbs and butter.
- Press onto bottom of 9" springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and ricotta on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each.
- Blend in remaining ingredients and pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 for 55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Run knife around rim of pan to loosen.
- Cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes prior to serving.