A quik and easy pasta dish that makes a party in your mouth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml walnuts
- 59.14 ml fresh basil
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 118.29 ml cottage cheese
- 4.92 ml blue cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 226.79 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 lasagna noodles, boiled in salt water
- 29.58 ml butter
- 9.85 ml flour
- 78.07 ml smoked aged gouda cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml cream
- 59.14 ml milk
- 2.46 ml white pepper
- 1Boil 8 lasagna noodles in salt water.
- 2In a blender or food processor puree walnuts, basil, pepper, cottage cheese, bleu cheese and garlic.
- 3Mix with the shredded cheese.
- 4Fill a mixing bowl with cold water and add each noodle to cool enough to handle.
- 5Smear each noodle with 1/8 of the filling and roll up.
- 6Repeat until all the noodles are done.
- 7In a small sauce pan melt butter, add flour and cook for 1 minute until bubbly, stirring continually.
- 8Add cream and milk, mixture will boil and thicken, remove from heat and add pepper, stir in gouda.
- 9Pour over roll-ups.
- 10Cover in foil and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Until warmed through.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Pepper Lasagna Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 571.9
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 99.8 mg
- Sodium 532.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers