Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A quik and easy pasta dish that makes a party in your mouth.
- 59.14 ml walnuts
- 59.14 ml fresh basil
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 118.29 ml cottage cheese
- 4.92 ml blue cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 226.79 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 lasagna noodles, boiled in salt water
- 29.58 ml butter
- 9.85 ml flour
- 78.07 ml smoked aged gouda cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml cream
- 59.14 ml milk
- 2.46 ml white pepper
- Boil 8 lasagna noodles in salt water.
- In a blender or food processor puree walnuts, basil, pepper, cottage cheese, bleu cheese and garlic.
- Mix with the shredded cheese.
- Fill a mixing bowl with cold water and add each noodle to cool enough to handle.
- Smear each noodle with 1/8 of the filling and roll up.
- Repeat until all the noodles are done.
- In a small sauce pan melt butter, add flour and cook for 1 minute until bubbly, stirring continually.
- Add cream and milk, mixture will boil and thicken, remove from heat and add pepper, stir in gouda.
- Pour over roll-ups.
- Cover in foil and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Until warmed through.