Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quik and easy pasta dish that makes a party in your mouth.
Make and share this Roasted Red Pepper Lasagna Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon blue cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 lasagna noodles, boiled in salt water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄3 cup smoked aged gouda cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- Boil 8 lasagna noodles in salt water.
- In a blender or food processor puree walnuts, basil, pepper, cottage cheese, bleu cheese and garlic.
- Mix with the shredded cheese.
- Fill a mixing bowl with cold water and add each noodle to cool enough to handle.
- Smear each noodle with 1/8 of the filling and roll up.
- Repeat until all the noodles are done.
- In a small sauce pan melt butter, add flour and cook for 1 minute until bubbly, stirring continually.
- Add cream and milk, mixture will boil and thicken, remove from heat and add pepper, stir in gouda.
- Pour over roll-ups.
- Cover in foil and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Until warmed through.