Recipe by Lainey39
A great appetizer to serve with crackers, chips or vegetables. Prep time includes refrigeration time.
Top Review by Starrynews
This dip has a lot of strong, intriguing flavors going on. I enjoyed it as directed in the recipe, but it was a little too strong for some of my guests. So I threw half of it in the oven at 350 for twenty minutes until the cheese was bubbly. Then it disappeared! Thanks for sharing!
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream or 1 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Good Seasons Italian dressing, and recipe mix
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, well drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions, sliced and divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mayo, sour cream, cheese and salad dressing until well blended.
- Add peppers and 2 T of the onions, mix well and cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 T onions.
- Serve with chips and assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.