Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy colorful, tasty appetizer. Perfect for last minute guests.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 slices garlic bread
- Swirl half of the olive oil into an attractive baking dish - 9x13 or so.
- Combine the softened Goat Cheese with the garlic, stuff gently into the Red Peppers and place them in a single layer into the baking dish. Sprinkle with the pine nuts, red pepper flakes and pepper, drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Cut garlic bread (I use the frozen box of garlic toast) into "fingers" and kind of place them on their sides in the dish, so they will brown.
- Bake about 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.