Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with a salad on the side.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese or 1 cup havarti cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- In 9 or 10" nonstick oveproof skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook garlic, onions and thyme for 1 minute.
- Add red pepper and cook 1 minute.
- In bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Stir cheese into egg mixture.
- Pour into skillet, stirring to coat.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover and cook for about 7 minutes or until bottom and sides are firm yet top is still slightly runny.
- Broil for 1 minute or until golden brown and set.
- Cut into wedges.