Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The Ski House cookbook
Make and share this Roasted Red Pepper, Feta, and White Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 15 ounces cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, drained and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine beans, peppers, lemon juice, garlic, oil, cayenne, salt, and black pepper in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Process until smooth.
- Add the feta and oregano and pulse to combine.
- Transfer contents to a small bowl and serve with pita wedges.