Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is almost an instant dip. It takes longer to gather the ingredients than it does to prepare. It is awesome with fresh veggies.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 whole basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve with broccoli florets, baby carrots, apsparagus spears, bell-pepper spears, or breadsticks.
Quick and easy dip. Very nice. Served with blanched baby new potatoes, cauliflower, veggies, some crackers, pita, etc. It was very good.
I did add a little sour cream to the dip for a little extra punch; but, I tried it before adding it and it was just as good.
That was just my change, but not necessary. Good as is. Nice simple dip. Great to snack or for a party.
Simple, fresh and always a crowd pleaser! People who don't know me - want to know where I bought it!
This dip is excellent and very easy to make. It was a great start to a Southwest dinner party that I had for my best friend. I used low fat cream cheese, and the flavor and texture of the dip was delicious. Thanks for sharing your recipe.