Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick, easy, and tasty red pepper dip that'll be a hit for appetizers or snacks!
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 3⁄4 lb shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup minced yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small baking dish, mix the roasted red peppers, Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream (or yogurt), onion, garlic, Dijon mustard, and cumin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned on top.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
- Makes 4 cups.
This is a very good dip. I added some ancho to make it a little smoky and extra garlic.
Served this at a party, everyone went WILD! Even my husband liked and he is a very picky eater.
I made this recipe for a party last weekend everyone thought it was good I thougt it needed 2 jars of the peppers for more zip.